Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, even if they are just headed down the street for an hour. Additionally, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, a bag of crisps, and a chocolate bar within close reach, because it’s lunch time. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff? Let’s make it easy on you...just one, the Dakota Carry-On Rod & Reel [and snack] Case.
• Signature waterproof, moulded bottom
• Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
• Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
• Three mesh interior pockets
• Three laminated see-through exterior mesh pockets for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
- Carry-on (31”)
- DIMENSIONS 31” x 9” x 5
- FABRIC 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric
- CODE DCRRCG (Granite)