Nomad Nets are constructed with carbon fiber/fiberglass composite material. The result is a very lightweight and durable net. Nomad Nets are built for the conditions that prevail where great fishing exists; they are waterproof, UV protected, and float like a cork. All Nomad Nets come standard with a rubber bag.
Our Nomad Hand Net suited the vest-types, and the Guide Net got the pros' attention. The hardcore lumbar pack wearer, however, wanted a net with a little more length in the handle so they could stuff it between their pack and their back. The Mid-Length Nomad is it.
- Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass composite
- Waterproof/weatherproof & buoyant
- RiverKoat finish (Rubberized paint for the greatest grip when wet)
- 37” Length (Mid Length - 44.75" (Boat Nets)
- Weight with rubber bag: 453g or 1lb
- 13”W x 18”L Head (Mid Length) - 16”W x 24.75”L Head (Boat Net)
- Bag depth of 12" (Mid Length) - 14" (Boat Net)