The all-new TRAILBLAZER is ready for anywhere you want to go because there are no good reasons to leave your fly rod at home.
Sometimes the best fly fishing adventures come with a long walk in the woods, spontaneous roadside stops, and a rod that rises to every opportunity. When the backcountry beckons or the open road calls, The TRAILBLAZER sets the standard for durable, lightweight, and compact travel wherever the map leads.
Designed to fit into all your outdoor adventures—whether your rig is packed to the gills with necessary provisions for a cross-country road trip or your backpack can’t stash any more weight. The all-new 6-piece rod is designed with a small footprint and compact tube, ideal for long treks—seriously—it’s the lightest rod we’ve ever built. And a spicy red blank with hints of neon green sets your style and adventures ablaze.
Scouting for risers at high alpine lakes? Pack the 9ft 5wt for the little extra oomph needed to punch through windy conditions. Prefer to bushwhack through small streams in the backcountry? Reach for the 7’6” 3wt to accompany you on ultra-light activities.
If you’re looking for a fly rod that’s not only a joy to cast but a total space saver and game for every adventure—look no further than the TRAILBLAZER.
- Easy casting medium-fast action designed for any trout fishing scenario
- 6 Piece Rod, makes it easy to pack in a bag, luggage,or your camper
- Single Foot Snake Guides Reducing Weight
- A Compact Rod Tube Keeps It Safe While Reducing Footprint
- Anodized Aluminum Reel Seat Improves Durability
- Lively Colorway Is Styled For Adventure
- Lightest Travel Rod We’ve Ever Built
- 7’6” 3wt – Perfect Backpacking Rod for Small Streams
- 9’ 5wt – Go-to for Mountain Lakes, for Long Casts and Windy Conditions